(Click above to hear the music of our school song)
Welcome to 3SC.
This year your teacher is Mr Coulston. Miss Ismail is your teaching and learning assistant.
Our vision statement
In our class we will:
- Always be honest and polite
- Always try to be good role models
- Be respectful and considerate to everyone
- Always try our best and persevere
- Prove how remarkable we really are!
Our class novel this term is:
(Find out more about Harry Potter - click the image below)
Some important bits you need to know:
- Our indoor PE days are Wednesday and Thursday, but the easiest way to ensure we can all take part is to make sure that kit is brought in on a Monday and taken home every Friday.
- Indoor PE kit - black shorts, white t-shirt, pumps.
- Outdoor PE kit - jogging bottoms, white t-shirt, jumper, trainers.
- Homework is sent home each Friday, and due back in by the following Wednesday.
- Reading should be done at home at least 3 times each week and recorded in reading logs.
- Spellings should be practised as often as possible! (See the links at the bottom of this page)
Don't forget to practise your times tables!
(Click the image below)
Our Topic for this term is The Stone Age
We will be learning all about the Palaeolithic, Mesolithic and Neolithic periods and understanding how early humans lived.
Maths - This week we will be practising arithmetic style questions.
English - This week we will be completing our unaided writing.
If you have any questions please ask us, call in on a Wednesday after school or telephone the office.
Click on the files below to access Year 3 spellings.
|Year 3 unit 1.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 10.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 11.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 12 and 13.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 14.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 2.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 3.docx||Download|