(Click above to hear the music of our school song)
Welcome to 3SC.
This year your teacher is Mr Coulston. Miss Ismail is your teaching and learning assistant.
Our vision statement
Based on our Christian ethos, in our class we will:
- Always be honest and polite
- Always try to be good role models
- Be respectful and considerate to everyone
- Always try our best and persevere
- Prove how remarkable we really are!
Our class novel this term is:
(The Enchanted Wood )
Some important bits you need to know:
- Our indoor PE days are Tuesday and Wednesday, but the easiest way to ensure we can all take part is to make sure that kit is brought in on a Monday and taken home every Friday.
- Indoor PE kit - black shorts, white t-shirt, pumps.
- Outdoor PE kit - jogging bottoms, white t-shirt, jumper, trainers.
- Homework is sent home each Friday, and is expected to be completed by the following Wednesday. This will consist of Spelling and TT Rockstars times table practice. There will also be project-based homework set each term in which children will be able to create something based on the work we have been doing in different lessons. This could be Geography, History, Art or Science based.
- Reading should be done at home at least 3 times each week and recorded in reading logs.
- Spellings should be practised as often as possible! (See the links at the bottom of this page)
Don't forget to practise your times tables!
(Click the image below)
What are we learning this term?
This term we will be learning about the different features of plants.
Maths - This week we will be completing our learning about measuring length and perimeter.
English - This week we will be continuing looking at letter writing by exploring the work of Anthony Browne.
If you have any questions please ask us, call in on a Tuesday after school or telephone the office.
Click on the files below to access Year 3 spellings.
|Year 3 unit 1.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 10.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 11.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 12 and 13.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 14.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 2.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 3.docx||Download|