Year 3 Home Learning
Hello Year 3s! We miss you in school, but are excited to see the wonderful learning you do from home! This page will explain your learning for each week. We will look at your work on Purple Mash, MyMaths and TTRockstars.
-Ms Divel, Miss Patel, Mr Couston, Mrs Huggins, Mrs Daji, Miss Ismail and Mr Rickell
Quote of the Week:
- Purple Mash- Complete the 1 challenge set on the 2do list for the week.
- MyMaths- Complete the 1 task set for the week. Your first topic is Number and Place Value.
- TTRockstars- Complete your Soundcheck set for the week. Every Friday, go live in the Arena with your teacher and classmates. You cannot go live in the Arena until your Soundcheck is completed.
- 3KD: Friday at 10:00 am. Ms Divel is Leslie Moon.
- 3RP: Friday at 10:00 am. Miss Patel is Carla Waits.
- 3SC: Friday at 11:00 am. Mr Coulston is Doogie Twig.
- Complete 1 page a day from your maths booklet.
- Purple Mash- Complete the English challenges set on the 2do list. You will have 1 grammar, 1 spellings, and 1 writing activity for the week.
- Complete a minimum of 1 page a day from your Reading and Grammar booklet.
- Practice your spellings- Read, Write, inc spellings and Orange spelling words. (Get someone to test you at home).
- Read, read, read!!! Read a book, read a newspaper, read a comic. Read to your siblings, read to your parents, read to your grandparents, read to your cat or dog, just don't stop reading.
- Purple Mash- We are learning about plants. Complete the 1 task set each week.
- Try these Mystery Science lessons at home! They go along with our previous learning on rocks and soils.
Year 3 spellings
|Orange words Y3.1.doc||Download|
|Orange words Y3.2.doc||Download|
|Orange words Y3.3.doc||Download|
|Year 3 unit 1.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 10.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 11.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 12 and 13.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 2.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 3.docx||Download|
|Year 3 unit 4.docx||Download|