Year 4 Home Learning
Hello everyone. Hope you have had a good first week of home learning as well as lots of other activities at home to keep you busy. We have been so impressed with the learning you have been completing. We love to see it and respond to it and appreciate that you have been putting so much effort in. Well done and keep it up!
- TTRockstars- Complete challenges set, practise your times tables and complete soundchecks.
- Purple Mash- Complete the fractions on number lines 2do.
- Complete a minimum of 1 page a day from your maths booklet.
- Purple Mash - Your main 2do task is to write a recipe for your own marvellous medicine. You also have a grammar activity about prefixes and a reading comprehension activity. Don't forget to complete your orange words quiz too.
- Complete a minimum of 1 page a day from your Reading and Grammar booklet.
- Practise your spellings- Read, Write, inc spellings and Orange spelling words. ( Get someone to test you at home).
- Read, read, read!! Read a book, read a newspaper, read a comic. Read to your siblings, read to your parents, read to your grandparents, read to your cat or dog, just don't stop reading.
- Purple Mash- Complete the 2do activity about electrical components and their symbols. You may want to do some research first to refresh you memory.
- Purple Mash - complete the Easter 2do activity. Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnbo2AmS3OI to find out about the Easter story. Write what you know about what happened to Jesus and why Easter is celebrated. You can also write what people to do celebrate Easter and what items such as eggs and hot cross buns symbolise.
Please remember that we are monitoring your use of Purple Mash, My Maths and TT Rockstars. Try to access them all as much as possible and if you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Year 4 spellings
|Orange words Y4.1.doc||Download|
|Orange words Y4.2.doc||Download|
|Orange words Y4.3.doc||Download|
|Year 4 unit 1.docx||Download|
|Year 4 unit 10.docx||Download|
|Year 4 unit 11.docx||Download|
|Year 4 unit 12.docx||Download|
|Year 4 unit 2.docx||Download|
|Year 4 unit 3.docx||Download|
|Year 4 unit 4.docx||Download|