Year 5 Home Learning
This page will explain your learning for this week. Your teachers will be monitoring your use of TT Rockstars and Purple Mash so make sure you complete the tasks set.
- TTRockstars- Complete challenges set, practise your times tables and complete soundchecks.
- MyMaths - Complete the challenge set for each week on MyMaths (next week's focus will be fractions and decimals).
- Complete a minimum of 1 page a day from your maths booklet.
- Purple Mash- Complete the challenges set on the 2do list - there will be 1 writing task, 1 grammar tasks and 1 spelling task set per week.
- Complete a minimum of 1 page a day from your Reading and Grammar booklet.
- Practice your spellings- Read, Write, inc spellings and Orange spelling words (get someone to test you at home).
- Read, read, read!! Read a book, read a newspaper, read a comic. Read to your siblings, read to your parents, read to your grandparents, read to your cat or dog, just don't stop reading.
- Purple Mash- Complete the topic challenge set on the 2do list. This will be based on subjects you have been taught and even some new learning in preparation for the new topics you will be taught. There will be one topic task set each week on Purple Mash.
- Our upcoming topic is Space! We would like you to conduct your own research about our solar system and present your findings in your own way. This could be in the form of: a booklet, a 3D model, an information leaflet, a poem etc. Have fun and be creative!
Year 5 spellings
|Orange words Y5.1.doc||Download|
|Orange words Y5.2.doc||Download|
|Orange words Y5.3.doc||Download|
|Year 5 Unit 1.docx||Download|
|Year 5 Unit 10.docx||Download|
|Year 5 Unit 11.docx||Download|
|Year 5 Unit 12.docx||Download|
|Year 5 Unit 2.docx||Download|
|Year 5 Unit 3.docx||Download|
|Year 5 Unit 4.docx||Download|