Year 6 Home Learning
Useful places to visit. BBC Bite size have got a great range of online lessons going on each day as well as video clips to support lots of topics! Check it out! https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/zbr9wmn
- Complete your activity each day using the Whiterose Maths resources, you will find the learning videos, activities and answers attached on this page below.
- See what battles you have set on TT Rockstars.
- Complete atleast 1 page of your paper packs per day.
- Log onto Purple Mash each day to complete your writing, grammar and spelling tasks set for the week.
- Complete at least a page of your paper packs per day.
- READ, READ and READ!
- Look on Purple Mash to see what activities you have been set for the week.
- Our next Science Topic is electricity. Use your imagination and creativity to research and produce a piece of work or project ready for our upcoming learning. This could be in the form of either a power point, IBook or a paper booklet. You can take pictures of your work and put them on Twitter or you could email them to school. We know you will be up for this challenge!
Don't forget to check out your class blog on Purple Mash! You will find this under the sharing tab at the top.
|Orange words Y6.1.doc||Download|
|Orange words Y6.2.doc||Download|
|Orange words Y6.3.doc||Download|
|Year 6 Unit 1.1.docx||Download|
|Year 6 Unit 1.2.docx||Download|
|Year 6 Unit 10.1.docx||Download|
|Year 6 Unit 10.2.docx||Download|
|Year 6 Unit 11.1.docx||Download|
|Year 6 Unit 11.2.docx||Download|
|Year 6 Unit 12.docx||Download|