Year 6 Home Learning
This page will explain your learning for this week. Your teachers will be monitoring your use of My Maths, TT Rockstars and Purple Mash so make sure you complete the tasks set.
- My Maths - Look at which homework you have been set. Ensure that you complete the lesson before completing the homework.
- TTRockstars- What challenges have you got today?
- Work through a page of your maths booklet provided in your work pack.
- Purple Mash- Complete the English challenges set on the 2do list throughout the week. You have a spelling, a grammar and a writing task.
- Complete a minimum of 1 page a day from your Reading and Grammar booklet.
- Practice your spellings- Read, Write, inc spellings and Orange spelling words. ( Get someone to test you at home). These are on the website.
- Read, read, read!! Read a book, read a newspaper, read a comic. Read to your siblings, read to your parents, read to your grandparents, read to your cat or dog, just don't stop reading.
- Purple Mash- Complete the topic challenges set on the 2do list throughout the week. These will be based on subjects you have been taught and even some new learning in preparation for the new topics you will be taught. You have been set an RE and Science task.
- Topic project- Our next History and Geography learning will be the Mayans. Use your imagination and creativity to research and produce a piece of work or project ready for our upcoming learning. This could be in the form of either a power point, IBook or a paper booklet.
|Orange words Y6.1.doc||Download|
|Orange words Y6.2.doc||Download|
|Orange words Y6.3.doc||Download|
|Year 6 Unit 1.1.docx||Download|
|Year 6 Unit 1.2.docx||Download|
|Year 6 Unit 10.1.docx||Download|
|Year 6 Unit 10.2.docx||Download|
|Year 6 Unit 11.1.docx||Download|
|Year 6 Unit 11.2.docx||Download|
|Year 6 Unit 12.docx||Download|